Quotes from A Vigilante
Showing all 3 items
- [first lines]
- [by phone]
- Andrea Shaund: I'm looking out the window, and the trucks won't stop coming. My name is Andrea Schaund. I live at 176 Hillside Terrace, Kingston. My husband's out of the house on weekdays between 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m., so it's safe to meet then. But I have two children who come home at 4:00, and I don't want them to get hurt. He'll hurt them if I leave.
- [trying to make sense of her relationship]
- Charlene Jackson: It's like all his hate makes his love worth it. Because we really had to fight for it.
- Sadie: This is one fight it's okay to give up on.
- Sadie: I thought it was love you had. But it's not. It's need. Desperate... perverted... need.
- Sadie's Husband: Sadie. No.
- Sadie: I tried to hide from it. And then I tried to run from it. And now... Now I'm gonna end it.