Goofs from A Star Is Born Encore
Showing all 13 items
Jump to: Spoilers (1)
- When Jack and Bobby are driving to Jack's house the car is obviously getting pulled along on a trailer as all the dashboard dials (including the speedometer) are on zero.
- Jack and Ally are walking toward each other in a gas station parking lot during the trip to Arizona. Ally is wearing a blouse when the shot starts, but when they meet and embrace, she's wearing a leather jacket.
- Ally sings just one chorus and five spoken lines of her song in the parking lot yet somehow Jack is able to do a full arrangement of the song the next day and knows the full lyrics to it and they sing together perfectly.
- When Jackson is about to see Ally perform in the drag bar, he asks if she's really singing or is it 'one of them karaoke things' , but in karaoke the person is actually singing (even if it's bad!)
- Jack doesn't want to go home, so searches for a bar, and finds the drag bar. But when he takes Ally for a drink, he goes to the cop bar and the cop says "you come here every night" so why didn't Jack just go there from the beginning? (Obviously he wouldn't have met Ally but still - plot hole ?)
- When Ally's dad's friends are watching her & Jack sing Shallow on YouTube, the footage is not the same as what we saw at the concert. Her hand gestures while singing the chorus are slightly different.
- Near the end, we see Jackson playing outside with Charlie the dog. He is covered in grass all over his shirt. When he steps inside the house, his shirt is pristine. Not a touch of dirt.
- During the serious chat between Jackson and Ally's manager Rafi, we can see Rafi looking at his phone. However, when we get a glimpse of the screen it's totally blank.
- When Ally sings "Always Remember Us This Way" on the stage, she has got one string of hair stick together however on the big live screen her hair are messed up and different.
- When Jackson sees Ally for the last time at their house when she leaves the room for the first time he's laying flat on his back on the bed. When the camera cuts back to him to deliver his last line to Ally he's all of a sudden sitting upright at the end of the bed.
- When Ally and Jack are checking out at the grocery store, the cashiers's register is actually locked. She would have needed to login, for her to have checked them out.
- When Bobby takes Jack home from the rehab, they arrive to the house, Jack tells him he idolized him, then shuts the door and walks away - Bobby immediately backs up the car and leaves. Moments later, when Jack enters the house, he is carrying a suitcase and his guitar, none of which has he taken out of the truck.
- Just before Jack hangs himself, he feeds the dog inside the house. then goes into the garage, shutting the dog inside the closed house. Later, when the audience is shown Jack's legs hanging, through the garage windows, the dog is outside in the driveway.