A Quiet Place Part II
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
- 43751 Central Station Drive, Ashburn, VA
- 13025 Worldgate Drive, Herndon, VA
- 629 Center Point Way, Gaithersburg, MD
- 6201 Multiplex Drive, Centreville, VA
- 9811 Washingtonian Ctr., Gaithersburg, MD
- 7850e Tysons Corner Center, McLean, VA
- 11160 North Viers Mill Road, Wheaton, MD
- 2150 Clarendon Blvd., Arlington, VA
- 3111 K Street N.W., Washington, DC
- 206 Swamp Fox Rd., Alexandria, VA
- 2700 Potomac Mills Circle, Woodbridge, VA
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Emily Blunt
- John Krasinski
- Cillian Murphy
- Millicent Simmonds
- Noah Jupe
- Djimon Hounsou
- Lauren-Ashley Cristiano
- Okieriete Onaodowan
Atom User Reviews
About 20 minutes to short.
It's a good sequel to the first movie. I liked that the story mostly focused on the kids & Emily Blunt is a terrific actress & Cillian Murphy is a good addition to the cast. Good job by everyone who worked on this movie. First movie I've seen since the pandemic shut theaters down. It's a good choice.
A Quiet Place Part II manages to be perfectly fine, and unsurprisingly, a more generic affair -- one that offers less for audiences to cheer, quietly or otherwise, beyond the renewed sensation of being frightened in the dark.
It’s another breathless chamber piece, expertly crafted to pack dread into every nerve-rattling sound.
A Quiet Place Part II proves to be an even fiercer and more emotional experience than the first instalment. Expanding its world slightly without losing sight of the elements that made the original so effective, this superb piece of mainstream horror filmmaking is bolstered by some terrific performances, most notably Millicent Simmonds as a deaf daughter assuming the role of family protector in the wake of her father’s death.