Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
- 43751 Central Station Drive, Ashburn, VA
- 1600 Village Market Boulevard, Leesburg, VA
- 13025 Worldgate Drive, Herndon, VA
- 629 Center Point Way, Gaithersburg, MD
- 7850e Tysons Corner Center, McLean, VA
- 7101 Democracy Boulevard, Bethesda, MD
- 11160 North Viers Mill Road, Wheaton, MD
- 2150 Clarendon Blvd., Arlington, VA
- 3111 K Street N.W., Washington, DC
- 4001 Powder Mill Rd., Beltsville, MD
- 2700 Potomac Mills Circle, Woodbridge, VA
- 6198 Greenbelt Road, Greenbelt, MD
- 45980 Regal Plaza, Sterling, VA
- 20000 Century Boulevard, Germantown, MD
- 11380 Bulloch Drive, Manassas, VA
- 199 East Montgomery Avenue, Rockville, MD
- 11830 Grand Park Avenue, North Bethesda, MD
- 8001 Gateway Promenade Place, Gainesville, VA
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Sienna Miller
- Taylor Kitsch
- J.K. Simmons
- Keith David
- Chadwick Boseman
- Gary Carr
- Jamie Neumann
- Jared Farid Ward
- Victoria Cartagena
- Toby Hemingway
Did You Know?
- Chadwick Boseman and Keith David both were the first to play Marvel Comics superhero Black Panther. Boseman being the first in live-action in Captain America: Civil War (2016). David being the first adaptation in any medium on Fantastic Four: The Animated Series (1994).
- Andre Davis: We got twenty-one bridges in and out of Manhattan. Shut them down. Three rivers. Close them. Four tunnels. Block them. Stop every train and loop the subways. Then, we flood the island with blue.
Atom User Reviews
Chadwick was great in this movie. It was action packed from beginning to end. Definitely a must see!!!
This movie was SOMETHING ELSE!!! Great movie!!
A solid but forgettable crime thriller whose best asset is Boseman’s commanding presence.
The ever-righteous profile maintained by Boseman’s detective gets to be a bit limiting after a while; if anything was going to have multiple dimensions in this film, it should have been him, but the script is instead built around the goal of providing maximum movement and hoped-for tension. It’s got the former but only sporadically achieves the latter.
Perhaps if 21 Bridges just settled on being a mildly entertaining single-night cop thriller, it could have gotten by on its well-shot action scenes and A-list cast. But once it introduces concepts it’s unable to fulfill, it becomes a massive disappointment.