Trivia for 21 Bridges
Showing all 7 items
- Chadwick Boseman and Keith David both were the first to play Marvel Comics superhero Black Panther. Boseman being the first in live-action in Captain America: Civil War (2016). David being the first adaptation in any medium on Fantastic Four: The Animated Series (1994).
- Originally titled 17 Bridges.
- The cast contains 3 actors who have played Marvel characters in film: Chadwick Boseman, J.K Simmons, and Taylor Kitsch. Boseman played T'Challa/Black Panther in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Simmons played J. Jonah Jameson in Sam Raimi's Spider-Man trilogy & Spider-Man: Far From Home (part of the MCU), and Kitsch played Remy LeBeau/Gambit in X-Men Origins: Wolverine.
- This film reunites Chadwick Boseman and brothers Anthony and Joe Russo, who are producers for it. They worked in the Marvel Cinematic Universe in the following films: Captain America: Civil War, Avengers: Infinity War, and Avengers: Endgame.
- The title 21 Bridges refers to the connections in and out of Manhattan, this is indeed true. In reality though, only 17 of these are actually bridges, the remaining 4 are tunnels. List of Bridges include: Brooklyn, Manhattan, Williamsburg, Queensboro, RFK, Willis Avenue, Third Avenue, Madison Avenue, 145th St, Macombs Dam, The High, Alexander Hamilton, Washington, University Heights, Broadway, Henry Hudson, and the George Washington. List of Tunnels include: Brooklyn-Battery, Holland, Lincoln, and the Queens-Midtown
- In an interview, lead actor Chadwick Boseman stated that the Russo Brothers came to him the "night of the premiere of 'Infinity War' with a script." Boseman jokingly replied, "Well, am I really dead." (in regard to his characters' fate in 'Infinity War')
- In Italy the title was changed to the city of crime.