Trivia for 21 Bridges
Showing all 5 items
- Originally titled 17 Bridges.
- The title 21 Bridges refers to the connections in and out of Manhattan, this is indeed true. In reality though, only 17 of these are actually bridges, the remaining 4 are tunnels. List of Bridges include: Brooklyn, Manhattan, Williamsburg, Queensboro, RFK, Willis Avenue, Third Avenue, Madison Avenue, 145th St, Macombs Dam, The High, Alexander Hamilton, Washington, University Heights, Broadway, Henry Hudson, and the George Washington. List of Tunnels include: Brooklyn-Battery, Holland, Lincoln, and the Queens-Midtown.
- In an interview, lead actor Chadwick Boseman stated that the Russo Brothers came to him the "night of the premiere of 'Infinity War' with a script." Boseman jokingly replied, "Well, am I really dead." (in regard to his characters' fate in 'Infinity War').
- In Italy the title was changed to the city of crime.
- In Spain the title was changed to "Manhattan sin Salida" (Manhattan without Escape).